A penumbral lunar eclipse of 149 Lunar Saros will take place on July 5, 2020. This phenomenon will be visible to residents of South America, Southwest Europe and West Africa. From the Joy-pup article you can get to know how to make it through the next eclipse of the moon and when the eclipse corridor closes this summer..
Lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020: when and where can it be seen?
The penumbral eclipse of the moon on July 5, 2020 will begin at 03:07:23 (UTC) and end at 05:52:23 (UTC). The maximum eclipse phase occurs at 04:30:00 (UTC) – 07:30 in Kiev and Moscow. In addition to the above, the moon is in the sign of Capricorn. This is a rather subtle eclipse, which is almost impossible to see by the unaided eye.
The eclipse will last 2 hours 45 minutes, but unfortunately it has low visibility. Only 35% of the lunar disk will be in the partial shadow that the Earth casts on it.
The lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020 will be visible to the inhabitants of South America, Southwest Europe and West Africa. For Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, the eclipse will pass unobserved.
How will the lunar eclipse in July 2020 affect people?
On July 5, 2020, apart from the eclipse, the will also be the Full Buck Moon. So the influence of the night heavenly body on people will be amplified at least twice. The penumbral eclipse of the moon can negatively affect people with the following health problems:
- high blood pressure;
- increased frustration;
- panic attacks;
- heart and central nervous system diseases.
The sensitivity to a lunar eclipse can be different – from increased activity, to weakness and drowsiness. At the same time this phenomenon doesn’t have influence over most people.
What should people do during a lunar eclipse in July 2020?
It should be remembered that in the period after the previous lunar eclipse, which took place on June 5, 2020, and until July 5, 2020, the double corridor of eclipses will last. Between these two phenomena, we also met with the solar eclipse on June 21, 2020. This is the time when people should reconsider their values and actions, and realize their mistakes. If possible, ask your loved ones for forgiveness. If you act in the right way during eclipses, you can improve your karma and even change your destiny. Learn what to do during a lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020 to become happier.
- Plan your future! Feel free to create a vision board with all your dreams and goals.
- Control your emotions for the sake of St. Saros. During this period there will be many “temptations” to quarrel and conflict, but it is important for you to stay away from that.
- Take a closer look at your feelings, actions, desires.
- Think of things and people that surround you. Soul searching is a good thing to do during the period of eclipses.
- Cut loose dead weight, both on mental and physical levels. See what memories and actions “pull you back”, give no chance to breathe freely and move on.
- Sort out things in your house and get rid of the unnecessary stuff.
- Lots of half-done tasks and open issues will be resolved during this period. It’s time to focus on career and professional growth.
- Show understanding and tolerance to other people. The eclipse will pass, but your social life goes on.
- The talisman of this eclipse is coral, so it’s recommended to wear jewelry with this stone these days.
- Spend time outdoors. Meditate during a lunar eclipse and replenish your emotional resources, doing what you really like.
- The eclipse of the moon helps people to clear their thoughts, forget about fears and be free from social pressure. During this period it’s useful to try spiritual practices, work with parapsychologists and astrologers..
- Eclipse corridor is a good time to give up on bad habits, addictions and strong affections.
Astrologers also predict that after a lunar eclipse on July 5, the threat of international military conflicts will increase in the whole world, and the impact of financial crisis will manifest itself.
Lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020: what shouldn’t we do
Let’s recall the taboos during the eclipse corridor and the lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020 in particular.
- Avoid conflicts and don’t make much of very little. Stay positive and believe in good things, because the negative stuff will tag along behind you, if you focus on it
- Don’t fall under the influence of instantaneous status, and don’t say straight from the shoulder because you’ll regret later.
- Avoid dealing with toxic and unpleasant people, do not respond to provocations.
- No matter how upsetting the events around are, stay away from political discussions and don’t watch the bad news on the day of the lunar eclipse.
The lunar eclipse ritual: extricate yourself from bondages
During the lunar eclipse of July 5, 2020, you can get rid of the negative with the help of a simple ritual.
The visualization method will help you. On the night when the penumbral lunar eclipse takes place, make maximum efforts to imagine your “dark double”. This person has all your negative qualities and weaknesses. This person, not you, makes mistakes and wrong decisions. When in your thoughts you see a completely recognizable image, it is necessary to allay bad thoughts that concerned you. At the end of the ritual, take a contrast shower that will cleanse you of the negative. Now you can enter a new period with clear thoughts and hopes for the future. Your streak of luck begins after the lunar eclipse on July 5, 2020!