Answers to previous riddles:
- 4 sons and 3 daughters
- How (answer in last sentence)
- 3 minutes
- 3 (according to the rounding rule, 2.5 is 3; 3.333 is 3)
- 30-5=25 restaurant; 3 change; 2 tips 25+2 spent on everyone, 9 each. 9×3 = 27+3 = 30
We propose to solve a new portion of logical problems.
- Have you ever had to buy horses in the market? If yes, then the next puzzle is for you! If not… Of course, you, dear readers, will be able to solve the riddle about buying horses.
Once a rich man bought a horse for $100, later sold it for $110. Then he bought a horse for $120 and sold it for $130.
Question: what profit or loss did the rich man make as a result of all transactions?
- A riddle for our car enthusiast readers. We are sure that everyone is familiar with the functions of a conventional car wheel. Therefore, it is not difficult for you to solve the logical riddle.
Which wheel does not move when the car turns left?
- If you put me aside, then I can be everything. But if you divide me, I will become nothing.
- Peter and Sergey wanted to split $40 so that Peter had $1 more than Sergey. How much money did Peter get?
The answers are in our next article.
New problems for logical that not all can solve...
30 March 2020
Only registered users can leave comments