Halloween is one of the brightest and most unusual holidays. This is the time when we dress up as fairy tale characters and scare each other. And if you want to attract attention, choose the scariest Halloween costume. We at joy-pup offer several ideas.
This is definitely one of the scariest costumes for a Halloween party. Couple outfits, for example, of the deceased bride and groom look interesting. Add details such as blood, lacerations on the face and body, and protruding brains.
Pennywise the Clown
Surely, many have read Stephen King’s book “It” or watched the film of the same name. There the monster appears in the form of a clown, killing everyone in its path. And such a character became not only one of the most popular, but also the most terrible. Choose a clown costume and apply appropriate makeup to scare others.
If you want to look scary, your costume should be long, with equal edges and elements that are typical of a witch. By the way, you can add vampire elements – fangs or blood in the corners of the lips. And the image of a witch resurrected from the dead, with pale skin, long black hair and a glassy gaze, also looks scary.
This costume is also one of the scariest. This look is often chosen by couples, but you can also dress up as a vampire yourself. Choose a suit made of black, shiny fabric, with scarlet elements. Also don’t forget about the fangs.
Of course, we’re not talking about cute and kind ghost costumes that make us smile. Choose scarier variations to create an otherworldly feeling.
Master class on how to make a ghost costume with your own hands
What you will need:
- White dress or robe (preferably long and loose).
- White or gray fabric glue.
- Material for creating the hood frame (plastic bottle, foam, hood frame, etc.).
- Black marker or fabric to create eyes and mouth.
- White makeup paint or white mascara.
- White stockings or leggings (optional).
- Transparent threads.
- Prepare a dress or robe. Choose a long and loose white dress or robe. This will be the basis of your costume.
- Create a hood. To do this, take a plastic bottle or other suitable material and attach it to the top of the dress or robe so that it looks like a hood. Secure it with glue and leave to dry.
- Create an abstract hood shape. Stretch the factory glue inside the hood to give it a vague, curling shape. Let the glue dry. This will create the effect of a floating hood.
- Draw the eyes and mouth. Use a black marker or fabric to draw two big black eyes and a creepy mouth on your hood. This will give your ghost a dark look.
- Do your makeup. Use white makeup or white mascara to cover your face, hands, and other exposed skin. This will help you look like a real ghost. You can also wear white stockings or leggings to create a unified white look.
To be continued…