The house should be a place of inspiration and relaxation. The New Year is approaching, and you have not yet prepared your room for its meeting. No, you certainly decorated the Christmas tree and bought a lot of gifts, but you didn’t throw away all the useless items that shouldn’t be here before the New Year. In order to breathe fresh air into the house and make room for happiness, you must first of all throw away things that are of no use. Their place should be taken by new objects with positive energy. Take a closer look at your home, and we at Joy-pup give a list of things that should no longer be there.
Before the New Year, get rid of all unnecessary medicines. Throw away the ones that have expired or haven’t been used in months. Especially if you have children at home, keeping them is very dangerous.
It’s time to throw away your favorite mug if it’s cracked. Review all dishes and send any damaged items to the trash can. Do the same with cracked glasses.
Who wants to start the New Year with yellowed, torn and stained towels? Make a fresh start by purchasing some beautiful new towels.
Collect all chargers that don’t fit any mobile phone or gadget and throw them away. If you carefully review your distant drawers, you will be surprised how many of them have already accumulated.
Cinema or theater tickets
You probably have a lot of such useless tickets. Do a thorough cleaning and throw away tickets and any invitations to events that are just taking up space. If you consider them souvenirs, then either make a board for sticking them on, or put them in an album.
Old magazines and newspapers
There is no reason to keep long-read prints in the house, as they fill your space with dust. You will definitely never open them again, so take them to recycling.
Dry nail polish
As much as you think you will find the time to fix them, the reality is that you never will. The same goes for expired creams and cosmetics.
The clasp on one of your jewelry broke, but for several years you did not find time to fix it? Most likely, you no longer need it, and you are not going to wear it again. So it’s time to make room for the new.
Objects in the house that bring bad luck according to Feng Shui
Many years do not change anything in the space where they live. But the Chinese feng shui system teaches that some interior items can pretty much spoil the lives of residents. In order for good energy and good luck to always soar in space, you need to remove dangerous things from the territory of your house. Find out what items in the house bring bad luck, according to feng shui.
- Broken clock. They bring chaos to space and must be thrown out or repaired.
- Black doors. According to feng shui, a black door brings bad luck if it is not facing north.
- Cacti or wilted plants. Cacti are considered bad luck and do not bring good luck and prosperity. The same applies to dead, withered plants.
- Old calendars. If you have an old calendar lying around at home, it is better to throw it away, because it is believed that it brings negative energy. It’s the same if you hang up the calendar before the start of the new year.
- Broken mirrors. It is believed that broken mirrors bring 7 years of grief. Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true. In any case, it would be a good idea to throw them away and replace them with new ones.