The shrimp itself is very tasty and nutritious. You can even eat them while on a diet. And salads with them have a special, piquant taste. We at joy-pup have picked up four of the best shrimp salad recipes with step-by-step preparation.
Salad with shrimps and cucumbers
This fresh dish is perfect for any table. It can be combined with cereals or potato side dishes. It will also decorate any holiday.
- 300 g shrimp
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. l. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 st. l. green sauce
- 1 tsp Sahara
- fresh herbs to taste
Step by step preparation:
- Rinse the shrimp.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, green sauce and sugar to a saucepan and mix well.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and add to the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the shrimp until golden brown.
- Add the cucumber and sauce mixture to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Transfer the shrimp to a bowl and sprinkle with herbs to taste.
Salad with shrimps and tomatoes
If you like pronounced tastes, complete your menu with such a salad. Tomato will enhance the special taste of shrimp, while you will get a real pleasure from the dish.
- 300 g boiled shrimp
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the salad:
- Fry the shrimp and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Then put the shrimp and tomatoes in a large bowl, add horseradish, mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Then add lemon juice and mix everything until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To decorate the salad, you can add a little greens.
Salad with shrimp and tomato is ready for dinner. Bon appetit!
Salad with shrimps and pineapple
Such a dish will turn out a little sweet, while it is perfect for meat or any hot side dish.
- 500 g shrimp
- 3 medium pineapples
- 250 ml creamy yogurt
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- optional, spices
- Rinse the shrimps and fry with a little salt and pepper.
- Wash the pineapple well and cut into pieces.
- Mix creamy yogurt with powdered sugar and finely chopped herbs.
- To prepare the salad, place the pineapple, shrimp and yogurt in a large bowl.
- Mix and sprinkle with spices.
Creamy salad with pineapple and shrimp is ready! Serve from a large bowl and garnish with herbs. Bon appetit!
Salad with shrimps and corn
This is a nutritious dish that you will be delighted with. It can be independent, but it does not need a side dish. We offer a step-by-step recipe for hot bacon with shrimp and corn.
- 250 g shrimp
- 1 cup corn
- green onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step by step preparation:
- Boil the shrimp in salted water for about 5 minutes, then cool.
- In a deep frying pan over medium heat, sauté the onions and carrots in vegetable oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add corn and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer for a minute.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add squeezed lemon juice and stir.
This salad should be served hot.