Pilaf is a favorite dish of many. Its main component is rice, and almost any meat can be added to it. This appetizing and satisfying dish must be prepared correctly, otherwise the rice may boil or, conversely, the tastes of each of the ingredients will not be expressed. We at joy-pup offer the best pilaf recipes, including those for the diet table.
Pilaf with chicken
An excellent recipe for those who do not like too fatty dishes, but want to treat themselves to a delicious lunch. Pilaf turns out tender, fragrant and is perfect even for a children’s menu.
- 500 g chicken thigh
- 300 g rice
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. l. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 art. l. sour cream
- Cut the chicken thigh into small pieces, boil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add chopped onion, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add chicken pieces, simmer for another 5 minutes.
- At this time, rinse the rice, add water, lightly salt, cook until tender.
- Then add chicken and rice to the pan and stir.
- Rub the eggs with salt, pepper and sour cream. Add to skillet with chicken and rice and stir.
- Pilaf is ready! Serve with fresh green peas.
Pilaf with beef
Such pilaf will please you with incredible aroma and satiety. It can be combined with light salads, chopped vegetables, as well as pickles.
- 500 g of beef;
- 2 cups basmati or plain rice
- 1 onion;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp oils;
- 1 tbsp cumin;
- salt to taste;
- spices to taste.
- Cut the beef into pieces and fry them in oil. Add chopped onion and garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add rice, mix thoroughly, add salt if necessary. Add cumin and simmer until done.
- Sprinkle parsley leaves on top. Serve pilaf with sauce to taste.
Pilaf with pork
To prevent the dish from coming out too greasy, carefully choose the meat and trim it. And combine pilaf with any vegetables or red sauce. Undoubtedly, it will decorate any table.
Step by step preparation:
- Cut the pork into pieces and fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Cut the onion and carrot into cubes and fry until golden in the same pan.
- Add pork to onions and carrots and bring everything together almost to readiness.
- Add chopped garlic, salt and cumin. Bring to a boil and salt to taste.
- Add rice and fill with water. Bring to readiness.
- Transfer all ingredients to a saucepan. Add some vegetable oil, water and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Pilaf without meat
This dish will be an excellent choice for a diet table. It is simple, but very tasty, while diversifying the menu of those who do not eat meat or are engaged in weight loss. Read the step by step pilaf recipe.
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1/2 cup pickled cucumbers
- 1 cup pickled cabbage
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan and add green onions. Salt to taste and simmer over low heat until soft.
- Add the boiled rice and oil, stir and cook over low heat for a couple more minutes.
- Add the pickled cucumbers, carrots, cinnamon, and pickled cabbage to the pilaf and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until ingredients are soft.
Your delicious meat-free pilaf is ready to serve! Decorate or delight your guests with a traditional sour cream or lemon juice sauce. Enjoy your meal!
Only registered users can leave comments