Seedlings are the first step to growing healthy and strong plants in your garden. However, it can be attacked by various pests that can cause great damage to the crop. In this article, we will look at several ways that will help protect seedlings from pests.
Bonus Video: Growing Chia Seeds in 14 Days Timelapse
1. Use of potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate is a great way to fight fungi and bacteria. Dilute potassium permanganate in a ratio of 1 g per 10 liters of water and treat the seedlings with the resulting solution.
2. Use of garlic. Garlic is another effective way to protect against pests. To apply it, you need to crush a few cloves of garlic and pour 1 liter of water over them. The resulting solution must be sprayed seedlings.
3. Use of nettle. Nettle contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy plant growth. To use nettle for the prevention of seedlings, pour 1 kg of fresh nettle into 10 liters of water and leave for 24 hours. Then dissolve the resulting tincture with water (1:10) and spray the seedlings.
4. Use of wheatgrass. Wheat grass is another effective way to protect against pests. Crush 100 g of dry wheatgrass and pour 1 liter of water. Infuse for 24 hours and spray the seedlings with the resulting solution.
5. Use of milk. Milk contains many nutrients that are essential for plant health. To prevent seedlings, dissolve 1 glass of milk in 10 liters of water and treat the seedlings with the resulting solution.
In conclusion, the prevention of seedlings from pests is an important step in growing healthy and strong plants. We looked at several ways that can help protect seedlings from pests.