Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast that can be prepared in many ways. But if you are tired of the usual egg dishes, please yourself and your home with a culinary masterpiece. Orsini eggs are not only tasty, but also have an exquisite cloud-like appearance. They say that this is the favorite dish of Claude Monet, an impressionist painter. We at Joy-pup will tell you how to cook Orsini puffed eggs.
- 2 eggs;
- 20 grams of butter;
- 1 pinch of salt.
Optional: 20g finely grated parmesan.
For decoration: fresh parsley, green onions, microgreens.
Step by step cooking recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Break the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. You can leave each yolk in its own half of the shell. Egg yolks must remain intact.
3. Beat the whites strongly into a strong foam with a pinch of salt and, if desired, carefully add the grated parmesan.
3. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and grease it with oil so that cloud eggs do not stick to it. You can use small baking pans instead of paper.
4. Divide the beaten egg white into 2 equal portions. Then take a spoonful of the protein from the bowl and place it on the baking paper or spread it on the cookie cutters. Use a tablespoon to make a small indentation in the center of the “cloud”.
4. Place the baking sheet or tins in the preheated oven for four minutes or until the egg whites are golden brown.
5. Then remove the baking sheet, carefully insert the yolk into each recess. Put the eggs back in the oven for about a minute more.
6. Remove the Orsini eggs from the oven, decorate with herbs. Serve on a plate or on a slice of bread.
See also: delicious and light snacks for barbecue.
Only registered users can leave comments